About Roy Nottage
Roy Nottage is a 3D Artist and sculptor based in Cornwall, United Kingdom.
My goal as an artist is to explore a mixture of digital and traditional projects, and experiment with the ways that both approaches can assist and inform the other. It’s incredibly rewarding to take a project in one medium and push its boundaries in another.
I’m always fascinated by the beauty and complexity of anatomy. I love the challenges presented by a subject which demands a deep understanding of its matter – yet still requires taking creative liberties to give it life.
I’m always eager to learn new skills and improve my craft.
- Digital and Traditional Sculpting
- Retopology, Baking and Texturing
- Understanding and Passion for Anatomy
- Analytical Approach
What I Can Create
- Digital 3D assets in a variety of formats suitable for real-time, printing or display use.
- Photogrammetry scans and digital clean up of real world objects
- Adobe scripts with custom functionality
- Casted models in a variety of materials
- University College Falmouth
Cornwall, England, UK
BA (Hons) Digital Animation
2008 – 2011